Intro

This is my scrapbook of adventures. Life has been good to me and I've had some great opportunities to explore some incredible places and meet some amazing people. I'm using this blog as a bit of a scrapbook to help remember it all!! Much of the blog right now is alot of my time in Southern Africa, but I hope to add some older adventures and keep it updated with what I've been up to lately. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy !

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Etosha Wildlife, Namibia

Day three of Etosha was also great, and Meg and I took another trip into the park after her meeting at Mokuti Lodge concluded.

Never turn down any chance to take a drive through Etosha, it is always worthwhile.

Trio of Zebra


Zebra Pair


Zebra Herd at Okaukuejo


Lone Zebra


Flock of Springboks


Ostrich


Oryx or Gemsbok


Male Kudu


Playful Black-Backed Jackal


Impala


Lone Giraffe


Elephant Eating a Tree


Elephant at Watering Hole


Elephant Throwing Dust


Elephant Eye

No comments:

Post a Comment